Monday, August 9, 2010

Back to School

I am going back to school this fall (well, in less than a week) to get my Master's degree. Why, you ask? Well, why not?

In celebration of this return to assigned reading, assigned writing, lecture-listening, test-taking, and syllabus-deciphering, I'm going to be posting some "Back to School Special" blog posts.

Recently, while converting my old writing from WordPerfect to Word (I mean, who even has WordPerfect? I did. My computer at work does.), I ran across some of my old writing. I used to write stuff during class when I got bored. Some people doodle, some people take notes. I did those things, but I also wrote. So, as I was converting this old writing, I read it. Some of it I liked.

You will see some of that here, during the Special. Also, a return of Things I Like Tuesday. And a long-ish piece about one of my favorite places. And possibly more. But all will be "Back to School" themed (most likely. I'm not going to guarantee it or anything).

No comments: