Tuesday, December 14, 2010

7-in-7 Last Day

For the last day of our first-ever 7-in-7, Mary and I were going to collaborate on some sort of creative project. Then, it snowed. Now, to some of you Northern folks this may not seem like a big deal, but let me point out a couple of things:
1. Tennesseans panic when we get an inch of snow.
2. The snow here almost immediately turns to ice upon contact with the roads.
Therefore, we chose to not meet for a collaborative project. Mary decided not to do a project at all, which is understandable since she had her non-surprising Surprise Birthday Dinner (the surprise was ruined, by the snow) to attend.
I only decided to do a project because a) I felt like I cheated a little on Saturday and b) I really needed somewhere to put the Christmas cards I've been receiving in the mail.
I made a card-holder. I think it will look better once it gets some more cards on it. I think.

No comments: