Thursday, December 30, 2010

Goodbye, 2010!

2010, you were a pretty fantastic year. Just in case you forgot, I thought I would review our time together.
I started off January with a new job.
In February, I had an article published on one of my favorite websites.
In March, I had another article published on that same website.
It was in April that I went on a very cold camping trip that brought me a new appreciation for campgrounds with bathrooms and a new scar for my knee. Also, I was a seat-filler at the Dove Awards and turned 25.
There was a flood in Nashville in May which made me proud of my church and my city more than ever.
June was hot. I missed camp. I played a lot of ultimate frisbee.
My best friend got married in July and I got to be her Maid of Honor (an honor that is on my imaginary bucket-list).
I started my first semester of grad school in August. I also played some flag football.
By September, I was already procrastinating and sick of the heat.
October was wonderful, per usual, and included pumpkin-carving, Halloween, and fall weather...finally. Also in October, I went to Eastern Kentucky on a mission trip and hit up two weddings in 24 hours (not in KY).
I was in another wedding in November and had some crazy days at work. Then my family went to a cabin in the woods for Thanksgiving.
I completed my first semester of grad school in December and sighed in relief. I went to parties, family gatherings, and a concert. I shopped and wrapped gifts. I wrote an article, got it published, and did some creative stuff. Writing haikus also became a new hobby.

Good times. Thanks for the memories, 2010!

No comments: