Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Things I Like Tuesday: Pictures

Pictures are so fun. Maybe they speak a thousand words, maybe only two, but I like to look at them. And they're great at capturing moments. As I'm looking back at the year we're finishing out, I thought I would combine this already-planned TILT with a look back at 2010.
Here are some of my favorite pictures/moments from this year (of the ones taken with my camera, not my favorite pictures I've seen. I don't have the rights for all of those.):
Haiti benefit concert with Darilynn. This is a picture of Andy Davis and Dave Barnes. They were two of many, many artists. One of the best concerts I've been to.

Camping/Hiking trip with Mary and Bryan. The hiking part was fun.

Dove Award seat-filling. I, obviously, didn't know how to look in this pic with Nicole Mullins. Mandisa took the picture.

I'm still very sad that the taped messed up during this filming. I think this script was some of my best work.

I don't remember what we're laughing about, but I do remember we laughed until several of us were crying.

Posing at Erin's wedding.

Wilson County Fair!

Family Portrait Session

Finals week--in the t-shirt I wore for three days, holding the mug that held countless cups of peppermint tea. 

Very Merry Neighborly Christmas concert

fun idea in action

No comments: